A CUT ABOVE THE REST!
SETTLING FOR NOTHING BUT THE BEST!
WHAT A CAREER IN TEACHING – ACP CAN PROVIDE TO YOU!
OUR SPECIALTIES THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE BECAUSE OF QUALITY
- High quality training that is research-based, and includes hands-on, differentiated, best practices for effective teaching strategies.
- The best quality, experienced instructors. All instructors are classroom teachers or administrators who are highly recommended from Senior Administrators.
- TEKS based content-specific curriculum and test preparation materials.
- Supervision of interns provided up to 6 times a year with teachers in need of assistance which includes 3 full days of modeling instruction and assistance with growth plans.
- On-going Training relevant to your area of specialty – 16 sessions throughout the year which includes test preparation with the PPR exam.
- Field supervisors are retired certified teachers/administrator who are all TxBESS trained and certified.
- Flexibility with internship fees with payroll deduction, checking account withdrawal or CAL loan through the Higher Education Coordinating Board.
- Job placement assistance via a highly qualified list that goes out to every district in the region.
- If difficulty exists obtaining employment in a particular certification area, A Career inTeaching – ACP will assist in taking additional certification exams without additional training fees other than the cost of the study guide ($25.00)
- As a Texas Education Agency (TEA) Continuing Professional Education (CPE) provider,we can allow for some of the training to transfer towards needed hours.